AUTOGATE-AUTODOOR was founded in 1985 by Brian Field and George Lowe. Brian holds a BSC ENG (MECH) degree and is registered with the Engineering Council. George has since retired.
Over the years AUTOGATE-AUTODOOR has accumulated a high level of expertise, making us leaders in the manufacture and supply of products which provide ACCESS CONTROL HARDWARE SOLUTIONS in a variety of fields. We continue to strive to meet the needs of a dynamic market place as we invest in product development, total quality assurance, and better service for our clients. Our design and development section caters for specific customer requirements in all areas of access control hardware.
We have a staff complement of around 30 employees and a fleet of 6 installation, delivery and service vehicles. Brian owns the factory building which covers some 1000 square metres, excluding the yard.
AUTOGATE-AUTODOOR guarantees its products and services which include the following:
- Industrial gates, all manufactured to specification, in our own factory, and hot-dip galvanised.
- Automation of industrial gates.
- Manufacture of turnstiles, which are supplied nationally and internationally.
- Manufacture of glass turnstiles, “man-trap” booths and paraplegic access gates.
- Manufacture of various vehicle control barriers/booms and vehicle control spikes.
- Manufacture of unique, tailor made solutions to specific customer requirements.
- Delivery of our products, to points of installation all over the country, is undertaken by our own staff, using our own vehicles.
- A 12-month guarantee and full Back-up Service is offered on all our products and installations.
Our name AUTOGATE and our products are synonymous with all the major Access Companies in South Africa and our products are used extensively throughout the country and as far afield as Angola, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Kenya, Swaziland, Mozambique, Australia, Egypt, Jordan and the United Kingdom.