AUTOGATE manufactures special needs gates in a variety of configurations.
These special needs gates enable access for wheelchairs furniture etc. that cannot gain access though a turnstile.
Available in a range of colours with an option to match corporate colour schemes.
The toughened glass infill compliments the high quality finish and withstands continuous and prolonged use in low traffic flow situations.
AUTOGATE special needs gates are designed to provide many years of maintenance-free service.
- Allows passage in both directions
- Available in full height and half height versions
- Gates can be motorised or manually operated
- Allows passage for wheelchairs
- Compatible with all access control systems
- Limits access to authorised persons only
- Optional electronic random search facility for theft control
- Can be configured to open automatically during power failures or fire conditions
- Stainless Steel or powder coated mild steel housing with toughened glass infill
- Silent trouble free operation
- Passage frequency ±5 persons per minute
Ideal For Use In
- All high profile corporate entrances
- Public institutions
- Sports facilities for members
- Office blocks
SPECIAL NEEDS GATES ALLOW
- Time and attendance monitoring/staff control
- Counting facility which can be remotely monitored
- Ticket sales verification
- Coupling to metal detector alarm – emergency lock up
- Positive locking
- Power supply : AC 220V single phase
- Pulse time : 0.2 – 0.75 seconds potential free contacts
- Current draw : < 1.0 amp while running
- Auto-reverse when obstacle detected
- Suitable for low frequency of operations
- Compatible with all access control equipment
- Main shaft supported on roller bearings on both ends
- Free-standing unit which bolts down onto floor
- Frame brushed stainless steel or powder coated mild steel with safety glass infill
- GUARANTEE : 12 months unconditional and irrespective of usage level, which includes parts and labour