AUTOGATE has been manufacturing vehicle access control booms and spike barriers in a variety of configurations for over 30 years.
These booms and barriers have a wide range of applications for vehicle access and traffic flow control. Housings are available in a range of colours with an option to match corporate colour schemes.
Spike barriers can be retro-fitted to our booms to provide additional security.
The powder coated stainless steel housing and the high quality finish will withstand continuous and prolonged use in hostile environments
- Surface mounted spike barriers can be coupled with automatic booms
- Available in lengths from 2.0m to 6.0m
- Poles can have jack knife kits where height is limited
- Poles can be Red & White or Yellow & Black striped
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Compatible with all access control systems
- Limits access to authorised vehicles only
- Can be configured to auto close after vehicles
- Stainless steel, powder coated housing for maximum corrosion protection
- Can have safety loops and/or beams to prevent boom closing on a vehicle
- Silent trouble-free operation
- Passage frequency ±15 vehicles per minute
AUTOMATIC BOOM SPECIFICATIONS
- DRIVE :
Servo – 70 watt continuous,
Heavy Duty – 0.37kW TEFC motor with soft start control
- GEAR BOX :
Servo – Helical gearbox integrated with motor,
Heavy Duty – Direct coupled oil filled worm drive gearbox
- SPEED :
Servo – Fixed ± 3.1 sec,
Heavy Duty – Selectable on inverter between 2.5 – 3.5 secs.
- MECHANISM : Crank arm and connecting rod producing, sinusoidal motion control
- CASING : Stainless steel, powder coated , (IP55 enclosure for controls).
- BOOM POLE: 76mm x 1mm diameter aluminium
- STOP / NO ENTRY : Road ordinance compliant 450mm dia.
- ENTRY SIGNS: Reflective signs available.
- SPIKE BARRIER : Can be retro-fitted to our auto booms, coupled directly to the barrier
- TRAFFIC LIGHTS : Various configurations of traffic lights can be fitted
- RANDOM SEARCH : Facility for searching controlled by electronics – removes human element
- COUNTER : Counters can be fitted to established the volume of boom operations
- JACK KNIFE FIT : Can be fitted to poles to accommodate height limitations
- TRAFFIC SIGNS : “Stop” and/or “NO ENTRY” signs can be attached to boom poles
- BOOM SKIRTS : Skirts can be attached to the underside of boom poles